We’re expanding our Dream Marketing Team! This is a dream job for all you idea makers, rule breakers, boundary-pushers, problem solvers, forward thinkers, hard workers, devoted marketers, mad content writers, well-traveled adventurers, and overall sassy Mad Monkeys!
Check out the Job Descriptions below and apply if you’re passionate to grow the leading hostel group in Southeast Asia that provides mad experiences and places social responsibility front and center! Candidates should be based in the region, preferably in Indonesia, Thailand, The Philippines, or Cambodia.
We’re currently looking for:
- Regional Marketing Managers (based in Indonesia and Cambodia)
- Senior Social Media Manager
- Junior Content Creator
- Senior Designer
- Community Relationships Manager
Send us your CV or Intro video to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Regional Marketing Managers
- You build relationships with guests, partners, agents and OTAs to fill our hostels and create an amazing vibe through well branded and promoted experiences, events and parties.
- You work with creators in your markets and ensure we you create and aggregate amazing content.
- You inspire our people through your creative ideas, imparting knowledge and setting them up for success.
- You are highly organised and love communicating.
- You own your yearly plan and execute well.
- You create award winning sales strategies for all to admire, with amazing stats, ROI and engagement levels.
- You create unique and on point content, digital and otherwise to engage and involve your audience.
- You know your market and their scene and reach out to the appropriate network to stay relevant and involved driving sales conversion.
- You work with global marketing team on overall Mad Monkey campaigns and initiatives.
- You collaborate with on point brands.
- You support new openings – in-hostel brand presence, promotion…
- You report to our marketing lead.
Senior Social Media Manager
- Co-creates and owns our social media content strategy across all relevant channels (purpose, objectives, strategy, tactical plan)
- Owns channel strategy across all channels and conversion funnels
- Understand and owns overall marketing master calendar and translates it into always-on & campaign-based content and campaigns
- Creates and manages Mad Monkey overall content calendar across all channels
- Aggregates all content from all regions, from content creators and our own content and ensure Mad Monkey feeds the beast that is social media with coolest content imaginable
- Works with global marketing team on overall Mad Monkey campaigns and initiatives.
- Support new openings with content strategies.
- Supports regional managers on blog content strategy and briefing creators and freelancers
- Works on briefing photographers and content creators on needs (together with regional marketing managers), to ensure we have content our calendar requires
- Reports on relevant KPIs, as per the strategy
Junior Content Creator – ideal part time or entry level position
- Works with Social Media Manager, supporting all tasks and initiatives the social media team is managing
- Executes content calendars
- Supports with reporting and analytics
- Works with regional marketing managers to support blogs creation and onboarding of creators
- Works with designers to manage the feedback loop
- Constantly watches out for trends that we should utilize for content and ensures timely implementation
- Leads Design Team: marketing, social and performance managers pass briefs to the senior designer who then allocates the tasks among the design team
- Is the custodian of our creative expression and brand guidelines and ensures that the brand is respected and well represented
- Mentors designers and ensures team is developing
- Leads direction on all key campaigns and acts as an art director for key campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Translates Mad Monkey brand guidelines into day to day assets
- Designs and creates assets as per the business requirements across all functions, projects and teams
- Briefs photographers, content teams on direction and our visual and brand identity
- Guides team on production and ensures quality standards of print materials
Community Relationships Manager
- Owns our CRM Strategy
- Works on clear segment and targeting strategy and ensure all segments are regularly updated and refreshed
- Work on campaign flows within our CRM platform
- Aggregate business needs across all departments and ensure these are reflected in campaigns
- Work hand in hand with Customer Relationships Team and support them with relevant campaigns and email blasts, align on pre and post booking communication
- Work with content and design teams to ensure we communicate on brand, creatively and well
- Ensure digital media campaigns are aligned with email campaigns and vice-versa
- Report and analyze our performance and re-strategize based on the findings
Are you the next Mad Monkey?
We are looking for marketer who…
- Is well connected and has a strong network.
- Is inspirational, excited about life and being a Mad Monkey and……. ensures this is contagious.
- As a creative open minded team member you will be dynamic, innovative and a magnet to attract business.
- Is outgoing and backs up success with numbers.
- A visionary….. you are already bursting with fabulous ideas to share with us.
- Outgoing and confident personality. You surprise and delight in front of an audience.
- Super sociable, always flexible, incredibly motivated and delivers with a sense of humour.
- Understands and can easily empathise with our primary target audience (who are they, where are they, how to engage with them).
- Previous experience of a similar role, essential.
- You possess an amazing entrepreneurial spirit.
- Can collaborate delegate and work under pressure with an amazing eye for detail.
- Super communicative and resilient, dynamic and bursting with Mad Monkey ideas.
- Exemplary organisation skills and ability to work at a fast pace.
Apply now! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send CV or Intro video to email@example.com!