🔥NEWEST OPENING: Mad Monkey PHUKET🇹🇭 OPENING PROMO: 20% off TODAY
Our awesome Hoi An Hostel is located between the historic UNESCO town of Hoi An and some of Vietnam’s most incredible beaches, including Kahuna’s Hoi An Beach Club. Opened in early 2017, the purpose-built hostel is equipped with a stunning pool, a deck area overlooking lush rice paddies and a large alfresco style bar and restaurant. Hoi An is laid back and has endless charm. The atmosphere is super chilled and will probably entice you to stay longer than planned. Hoi An is famous for getting tailor-made clothing at a very low cost as well as funky art galleries and locally made handicrafts. We are also a short bike ride away from An Bang Beach (rated in the top ten beaches in the world).
Hoi An Hostel offers both shared dorms and private rooms, all of which are air-conditioned during the night to ensure you have a comfortable nights sleep. Breakfast is included and we also have placed hydration stations around the hostel, especially important after a big night out!!
Our restaurant and bar serves up tasty comfort food, local Vietnamese food specialties and DAILY happy hours! We have awesome events including quiz nights, beer pong, themed dress-up nights and much much more… Good times are our business!
We also offer:
– FREE WIFI
– FREE computers for guest use
– 24 Hour Reception
– Airport & train station pick ups/drop offs
– Visa Invitation Letters
– Bicycle rental
– Stand Up Paddle Boarding
– Day trips to Danang city, Marble Mountain & Lady Buddha
– Basket boat trips through the palm groves
– Cham Island day excursions
– Swimming pool. We have awesome travel desk staff who are ready to help with all your travel needs. Feel free to speak to them about anything from local daily recommendations to full country itinerary planning, including a visit to our hostels in Hanoi and Hue; an escape to paradise at our backpacker resort, Ninhvana; a stay in our NEWEST urban hostel in Sai Gon; a rural countryside adventure in the North AND of course, the infamous Castaways Island trip in Ha Long Bay!
Not a member? Create an account